Major changes Universal made to Animal Pak(www.animalpak.com)around
- Increased the dose of vitamin D (now at 2000IU) for even stronger immune, skeletal, and nervous system support
- Added 120mcg vitamin K for cardiovascular health
- Increased dose of methylcobalamin (B12) for more energy support, performance enhancement, and red blood cell production
- Added a “liver support complex” to assist with detoxification, which consists of Beet root, N-acetyl cysteine (NAC), Turmeric, Milk thistle, and Hawthorne berry
- Added multiple ingredients to boost energy, focus, and metabolism, including L-tyrosine, Glucuronolactone, Green tea, Coffee bean extract
-Added Bioperine (black pepper extract) and ginger root to the “digestive enzyme complex” for even better absorption and utilization
- Updated tablet technology to yield smaller tablets
It is important to note that Animal made changes to both Animal Pak and Animal Pak Powder.
So if you prefer a powder over taking multiple tablets, or vice versa, the choice is yours!
Moreover, if you’re a competitive athlete who’s subjected to drug testing, Animal Pak Powder is Informed-Sport Certified! That means the product is third-party tested to ensure it’s fully free of banned ingredients.
How to know Animal Pak
Animal Pak is formulated for elite athletes that are looking to fill in the nutritional gaps they might have in their diet. Eating clean and counting macros shouldn't mean you neglect the foundational support your body needs. They have several types for your choice, which from Pre-workout & engery, Protein &Meal Replacement to Fat Burning&Cutting etc.
Multivitamin, minerals, amino acids, antioxidants, digestive enzymes, carnitine, and much more. Animal Pak is the cornerstone for any serious athlete's supplement stack. After all, you can't build a strong house with a weak foundation. Each can of Animal Pak contains 44 individually wrapped packs. Each pack has 11 tablets.
Each dose of Animal Pak is in it's own individual pack that you can throw in your gym bag, work bag, or just leave it in the tin. No messy powder, no spilling, no clumping. Just grab and go convenience.
Simply take one pack daily with any meal, or if you are in hard training mode, take two packs daily with your meals. Easy as that.
Animal has been trusted by the pros for over 30 years. You work hard in the gym, you prep your meals, so why compromise your supplements? Trust what the pros take.